'Adrian's Walls'......coming to surround a town near you..?

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Adrian's Walls'......coming to surround a town near you

Post by barr7430 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 am

My, my..that looks very impressive Ade... Is that the section which will appear on the game we are putting on? Quite superb stuff
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Churchill
General
General

Post by Churchill » Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

Ray.
Last edited by Churchill on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Wed May 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Thanks for the kind comments guys.....

.....yes Barry .... it will be on the demo game table, to be defended by the gallent Towns Folk.....!!

Adrian
dashing blade
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by dashing blade » Thu May 09, 2013 2:55 am

The walls look superb! Love to get me hands on a kit or two. Any chance of seeing some apprentice boys sprinting to close the gates? Haha,only kidding. You have a real talent there!
(The historical evidence that God comes from Lancashire is slim, however he's definitely not from Yorkshire)
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Dashing Blade

Thanks for your kind comments.....

Regarding the 'apprentice boys'...I'll see if Barry's planning to do some figures....I think Warfare Mins have some 'civis' on the agenda (along with lots of pioneers etc).

With regards to The Kits....you are more than welcome to as many as you might want...! They will be on the 'show circuit' - starting with Falkirk this weekend, then Triples (Sheffield) and then Partizan in June. If you're planning to attend any of these shows, come along and discuss/place order. Each of the kits have walls/bastions and a gatehouse spanning approx 4ft in length. I'm sure Barry will have photos on the site after this weekend showing the demo game and the Walls 'in action'.

The Kits and the 'expansion wall sections' will be available through the LoA site shop (imminently) and from our own website (not to distant future) or just PM me for further details.

Cheers

Adrian
dashing blade
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by dashing blade » Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Work,wife and weather permitting,will try for Partizan in June. Love to see them in the flesh so to speak! Already thinking up scenarios featuring walls! Good luck in your new venture. :D
(The historical evidence that God comes from Lancashire is slim, however he's definitely not from Yorkshire)