First Napoleonics

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Heneborn
Major
Major

First Napoleonics

Post by Heneborn » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 am

These are the first napoleonics I've ever painted. French Line infantry from Perry, really beautiful miniatures. The flag is missing at the moment as I am figuring out how to paint it. Comments are welcome as usual :wink:

I am going to play GdB with these (hopefully R2E when it is finished) and this is only half a battalion as I am painting one half at a time, a bit more manageable.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:43 pm

I think they look really fantastic Heneborn it is very clear that you enjoyed painting them.. nice work... now keep going! :wink:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Heneborn
Major
Major

Post by Heneborn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:09 am

Thanks! Yes they were really fun to paint, I really love the detail of the miniatures! Here are some voltigeurs I just finished!