SYW Austrian

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Cajun
Private First Class
Private First Class

SYW Austrian

Post by Cajun » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:41 pm

This is a picture of my field marshals for the 28mm Austrian army I am working on. These are Crusader 28mm. Sorry the pictures aren't better. More pictures at my blog.

Thanks!
Adam Hayes
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Adam Hayes » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Nice figures! I shall have to get some of those to lead "the lads". White is probably not the best backgropund colour for Austrians to show up on... Unless you were going for the snowy Alpine look! :)
Cajun
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Cajun » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Here are two bases to add to the growing army. I am not happy with the pictures - they look a lot better in real life, but real life keeps me from buying a new camera right now! More pictures on my blog. Thanks for looking!