Starting a new project--Waterloo Prussians

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Ed Youngstrom
Corporal
Corporal

Starting a new project--Waterloo Prussians

Post by Ed Youngstrom » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am

I blame Von Peter Himself, Martin Kelly, all of you with lovely painted miniatures, and of course all the rest of you for being guilty by association.

I have decided to paint up the Prussians for Waterloo, starting with the Perry plastics. Yes, I know about Calpe...they will enter the picture eventually I'm sure.

If any of you care to follow along, please visit my blog at

http://hessefedora.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Ed
kiwipeterh
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Starting a new project--Waterloo Prussians

Post by kiwipeterh » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 am

:shock: :roll: :D

No thanks required Ed. Just plenty of photos and keep us up to date with your progress please.

My Prussians are probably feeling a little unloved at the moment. Russians, Saxons, Bavarians and probably even the Austrians have all been updated since the last Prussian addition. Oh, hold on - I did complete a Prussian casualty figure/marker, Albrecht the dead/foxing fusilier, back in August last year!! :lol:

Salute
von Peter himself
Visit the blog of von Peter himself at http://vonpeterhimself.wordpress.com/