2 Warfare Battalions. Before...

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
andy thompson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

2 Warfare Battalions. Before...

Post by andy thompson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm just about to pack these into a box to hand over to Toggy Titchmarsh at Claymore tomorrow. Perhaps he'll be kind enough to add an after shot once he's worked his Ground Force magic :lol:

Andy
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2 Warfare Battalions. Before...

Post by barr7430 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Andy, they are looking really lovely! Can't wait to see them in the undergrowth :shock:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:31 am

Andy

These look great.

Looking forward to you possibly taking command of them (depending on your command) at the Derby Weekender in October...!

Adrian
andy thompson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by andy thompson » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks chaps, I'm really looking forward to seeing what Toggy does with them. He seemed to have bought another wheel-barrow worth of Gardening supplies as I left Claymore on Saturday. :lol:
Russian James
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Russian James » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 am

Toggy wasn't the only one, I was amazed at the variety of scenic material on offer and spent WAY too much here (and elsewhere...!)
toggy
Major General
Major General

Post by toggy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 am

The 1st dragoon base is finished, will post up a shot or 2 later, & they look very nice

Bob
We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction. Macarthur, Douglas