Space Hulk pt 3 air vents

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Air vents for the Space Hulk, had to think about how to game this one, thought from above
it won't work as the corridors would be more narrow plus the full detail would not be seen nor
the feel of the game would be accepted, so i went on a side view. Thats about much of a plan i had
so the rest again is made up as i went along, the rivets in the last project never really stood out for
me so i came up with a better idea ... i still used the punch and hammer but the material changed.
All done on the cheap again, but mistakes made as always, but i think i am inproving.
I am in no way as good as some guys out on the web but my point is to people like me who are not as great you can do it, so pick up stuff and have a crack you just might suprise at what you have done.

image hosting over 10mb

photo sharing sites

screenshot app

picture hosting

adult photo sharing

image hosting facebook

image hosting sites

photo share

printscreen

image hosting 10mb limit

how to do a screen shot

screen shot apple

screen shot on a pc

screen shot in windows

screenshot

free jpeg images

image hosting site no sign up

image hosting no register

print screen windows

adult photo sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to take screenshots

photo sharing websites

free screen capture

imageshackus

photos upload

upload

pic upload

windows screen capture

print screen

screen grab

jpg images

image sharing