GNW Russians

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

GNW Russians

Post by obriendavid » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

This is the start of my GNW Russians which were painted over two years ago and have only had one outing in our LOA GNW display at Claymore last year. I do have another squadron undercoated sitting on my workbench along with about eight other projects waiting to get painted and all have been pushed aside by Prussians. Bloody typical Germans! :twisted:
Cheers
Dave
arthur1905
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: GNW Russians

Post by arthur1905 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Dave,

That's a very fine unit, I do like the Russian Horse Grenadiers, so far they are my only mounted regular unit in my small Russian GNW army, they have a couple of mounted Cossack units to keep them company.

I am interested to see how your army grows, pesky Germany besides
Mark