Italy is here! 6mm BLB Question.

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
Max-B

Italy is here! 6mm BLB Question.

Post by Max-B » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 am

Hello from Italy!

I have the BLB rule and I'm trying to search player for this game.

Actually I have only some 6mm Swedish and Russian army for the GNW based in 2cm for GaPa rules.

Someone have already played BLB with 6mm?

Can be possible halving all misurement and table?

PS If some player from Turin and around wish to play.....
Bazza

Post by Bazza » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 am

Max,

I've just started collecting a 6mm army for WSS (who will double up for LOA, quite easy in this scale.)

I had planned to do it in 10mm and had collected some of the Pendraken figures but was really taken with the Baccus range and find them so nice to paint up quickly that I switched scales.

I plan to use BLB and I'm toying with putting tons of 6mm figures on each stand with 3 stands to a unit. Looks really effective. The other option is to base the whole unit on 1 stand and just record casualties and formations. Both have their merits.

I'm considering switching measurements to cm's as this should suitably reduce the ranges to 6mm although i've yet to have a game as I'm still painting up my troops.

I've painted up some French, Dutch and English Guards and will have them based this weekend.

What figures are you using? Like I said the Baccus figures are incredible when painted and come out better when finished than my 10mm stuff did.

Speak soon.

Bazza
Max-B

Post by Max-B » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 am

I have Baccus GNW Swedish and Russian.

I also like very much "Baccus Style"!