cannot find me a copy of BLB rules

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
kippax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

cannot find me a copy of BLB rules

Post by kippax » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 am

hi all :(
a newbie here and gathering a collection of lead for wss period british of course however ive searched the www and most places are out of stock or now charging £27 notes which is abit expensive for me .
I have seen and read barry's pdf updates for the book but cannot find an outlet thats got a copy in stock, can anyone point me in the right direction or if i may be cheeky sell me a copy well it's worth a try :wink:
thanks all
andrew
Churchill
General
General

BLB Rules

Post by Churchill » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Hello again Andrew,

You may have some luck purchasing a set of rules from Reiver Castings, but if I were you I would hang fire as Barry has plans to release a BLBv2 possibly in the next few months depending on his work load.
If your doing the British for the WSS might I suggest a read through my Blenheim OOB thread where information on uniform colours, facings etc can be found along with flags for both the colonels and regiments.
To my knowledge Front Rank miniatures are the only full range available.

Kind Regards......Ray.

kippax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by kippax » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 pm

hello again ray
cheers for the reply
i didnt know about the possible release of BLB2 i hope then barrys workload stops asap to get this book done then. :D
I've got 4 regiments at the moment one 18 man marching and
three 16 man firing, sorry to say unpainted for now and will be increasing that number of regiments in the near future.
I also intend to build regiments that served in spain and ramillies and on that point does anyone have the OOB for the british at ramillies thanks :D
cheers
andrew