Warfare Miniatures

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
Eagleoftheninth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Warfare Miniatures

Post by Eagleoftheninth » Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Any word on when the cavalry will be available? Also, is there any prospect of a few 'civilian' figures? (camp followers, surgeons, baggage train, maybe a wee vignette or two).
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warfare Miniatures

Post by barr7430 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:56 pm

I know this sounds vague but very soon! Let me offer some explanation. I was waiting on some minor fixes to masters which arrived at my home the day after I left for Qatar for 10 days of work. I must see these, sign them off, send them to be production moulded. I am back thursday. They'll go friday. I'll probably get test casts within a week. I will begin taking cavalry preorders within 2 weeks(so please save your pocket money chaps! 8) ) We are nearly there. Also waiting for me are ALL of cuirassier sculpts plus osme new infantry. The next 4-6 weeks SHOULD see the release of up to 16-18 new packs including apostle equipped infantry, carts and wagons and all the cav.

Not forgotten about civilians but give us time. Fighting troops are the priority till after the summer but I am building this range with a particular person's little idiosyncrasies in mind ( :oops: mine!) All the stuff people are requesting, I would want myself, therefore, it shall be so!
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford