Uniforms of the Reichsarme States (SYW)

This forum section is open to posts, questions and comments on conflicts between the end of the Great Northern War and the start of the French Revolution. So, Austrian Succession, SYW AND AWI affecionados .. this is for you!
Don Sebastian
Private
Private

Uniforms of the Reichsarme States (SYW)

Post by Don Sebastian » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Does anybody knows an uniformology book that covers the "native armies" (the units that were part of the states armies but werent part of the contingent those sent to the Reichsarme) of the german states, like the Prince-diocese of Würzburg or Prince-Bishopric of Münster, during the seven years war? From a previous question of mine at TMP, I was told that "Bavaria Saxony & the Palatinate Supplement: Uniforms & Falgs in the Seven Years War" by Pengel&Hurt has information on the army of cologne of that era. Are other german states of the reichsarmee covered on this book?
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Uniforms of the Reichsarme States (SYW)

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 am

I have a copy of the issue but it contains only Cologne and Trier besides those from the title.
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Dfogleman2
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Dfogleman2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Pengel & Hurt have a booklet on the Reichsarmee as well as ones on other German states.

Check On MilitRy Matters or Caliver.
PaulMc
Colonel
Colonel

Post by PaulMc » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Check out this site, it's got some great articles.

www.kronoskaf.com
"We shall attack across the minefield, under cover of daylight!"
Don Sebastian
Private
Private

Post by Don Sebastian » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 am

I know Kronoskaf, but it only mentions the native forces of the german pincipalities that didn't take part in the reichsarme
Friedrich August I., did the Archbishop of Trier have an army besides the Infantry Regiment Kurtrier of the Reichsarme?