Calling quindia and/or flick40!

A board for questions and discussion relating to Clarence Harrison's ECW focused rules which are growing in popularity. Please post here for questions and discussion relating to VWQ
Some Chicken

Calling quindia and/or flick40!

Post by Some Chicken » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:06 am

Clarence/Joe

I posted two VWQ rules queries on 6 September and have had over 50 views on each but no answers!

If you are around, I'd be grateful if one or both of you let me have your thoughts on the points please. :lol:

The issues are the a) trotters v gallopers, particularly in melee and b) morale checks for friendly units routing. They were at the top of the VWQ list before this so shouldn't be difficult to spot!

Many thanks
quindia
General
General

Re: Calling quindia and/or flick40!

Post by quindia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Apologies... I have been away from the forum and really away from gaming for a few months. Barry alerted me to your queries. I will attempt to answer them in a bit... I need coffee first as they look like very detailed questions... :D
Some Chicken

Post by Some Chicken » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Clarence

Sorry I had to shout to get attention, but thanks very much for your answers to my questions.

Best wishes
flick40
Major General
Major General

Post by flick40 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:47 pm

I too apologize, I have been busy with the sudden arrival of a 6 yr old placed into my care. I see that Clarence got to your inquiries so glad for that.

VWQ is a good bit of fun

Joe