Shipping Charges

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
Rob Herrick
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Shipping Charges

Post by Rob Herrick » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Barry, how bad are the shipping charges from Britain to the US for Warfare Miniatures?
With Gen'l Custer Down in Mexico: Yes, one of the goals is to see how many times one can get him killed.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shipping Charges

Post by barr7430 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

the use of the word 'bad' makes that a fairly loaded question...

The shipping charges are calculated by weight and mode. An easy was to find out is to go into the shop, put a few things in the basket and choose a shipping mode. It will show you the cost without you actually buying anything.
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Rob Herrick
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Rob Herrick » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am

barr7430 wrote:the use of the word 'bad' makes that a fairly loaded question...
Yes, but the more money I have to give to Royal Mail or the USPS is less I can spend on your miniatures! I'm trying to figure out if the higher prices for your US distributor (and resultant lower shipping costs) are less of a deal than the better exchange rate I may get through PayPal, but with higher UK shipping.

The shipping charges are calculated by weight and mode. An easy was to find out is to go into the shop, put a few things in the basket and choose a shipping mode. It will show you the cost without you actually buying anything.[/quote]

Thanks!
With Gen'l Custer Down in Mexico: Yes, one of the goals is to see how many times one can get him killed.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 am

I don't know what Triangle do for shipping Rob. I am happy for US customers to buy from Buddy as he is buying from me. There is no 'exclusivity deal' but it probably makes sense for you to buy in the US. I do not know exactly what he is charging per code so cannot give a fair comparison. I am sure you'll work it out!

Good luck!
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Rob Herrick
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Rob Herrick » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

barr7430 wrote:I don't know what Triangle do for shipping Rob. I am happy for US customers to buy from Buddy as he is buying from me. There is no 'exclusivity deal' but it probably makes sense for you to buy in the US. I do not know exactly what he is charging per code so cannot give a fair comparison. I am sure you'll work it out!

Good luck!
I would hope I could. If not, all that advanced statistical training is going to waste . . .