RELEASE NEWS! SARSFIELD REACHES ARABIA!

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

RELEASE NEWS! SARSFIELD REACHES ARABIA!

Post by barr7430 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 am

My wife and daughter have just arrived in the Gulf and it was nice to see them! It was also nice to see the lead they brought for me! I have now seen the master castings for Patrick Sarsfield which means the Sarsfield/William of Orange command set will go into production straight away and be available to order very soon.

I have also seen 4 Enthusiastic troopers and signed them off too so they can be bought shortly as a random selection of 3 from 4.

I have also seen the 'standard Trooper of Horse* (3 variants). Also good and signed off.

Finally, the first command pack* which features Officer, Cornet and Trumpeter which will also be available as it has been signed off too!

Quite how we'll get the picture in the shop I don't know but once I have a production schedule we'll take preorders for all of the above. Those marked with an asterisk will be available on standing, trotting or galloping horses.

At last, some cavalry!!!
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: RELEASE NEWS! SARSFIELD REACHES ARABIA!

Post by obriendavid » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm

It was great that Sarsfield managed to get to Claymore from Arabia and can't wait to get painting him and Billy who will be switching sides. :D
Cheers
Dave