K U R A S S I E R !!!

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: K U R A S S I E R !!!

Post by barr7430 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 am

Yes I noticed that glitch too but the cuirassiers seem to be in order, its the infantry thatare now out of sequence. I'll speak to Stuart about that.

I enjoyed painting them even though the pressure was on a bit. I have about 24 new samples to put up by Friday, mostly painted by the very talented Andy Thompson. Only my efforts up so far.

I found myself saying, 'must do this regiment for mysekf, ah, must also do this regiment for myself.. etc etc
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 am

Barry,

To fight the *glitch* you may put 2x0 in front of the infantry codes, like WLOA 001, as your code system seems to include three-digit numbers.

Only a suggestion,

Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
andy thompson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by andy thompson » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 pm

barr7430 wrote:I enjoyed painting them even though the pressure was on a bit. I have about 24 new samples to put up by Friday, mostly painted by the very talented Andy Thompson. Only my efforts up so far.

I found myself saying, 'must do this regiment for mysekf, ah, must also do this regiment for myself.. etc etc
Eek, way to put pressure on me to remember to get to the Post Office this afternoon :lol:

Fortunately SWMBO also requires some stuff posted so I'm most unlikely to forget.

I found myself thinking the same as I completed each trio of figures "must do this regiment for myself".

OK, OK, I'm on my way :P
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm

andy thompson wrote:....Eek, way to put pressure on me to remember to get to the Post Office this afternoon :lol:

OK, OK, I'm on my way :P
Yes, yes, Santa's Little Helper must work around the clock :lol:

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 pm

plenty more examples of painted cuirassiers now in the shop together with the final 12 codes in tricornes

Henry Ford
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 am

Barry,

You and Stuart seems to have figured out the 'glitch' and all is in order again :D . Btw., my compliments to Andy, my most loyal Jacobite General :wink: ,
He has done a great job! Very well painted. Does he take commisions? :lol:
Unaffordable I presume :roll:

Cheers,
Günter

andy thompson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by andy thompson » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks for the kind words Günter, in truth I can see all the flaws on them, I just hope no-one looks too closely :lol:

No commissions I'm afraid, I'm too bleedin' slow.

Andy
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 am

For all who preordered Cuirassier... they are on their way now so we managed to beat the 'ship by 31 December' deadline by 9 days! Sales have been very good so far I am pleased to say and more examples of painted work as well as some unit shots will appear very soon.

Henry Ford