Country Specific Miniatures

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
Rockerdog

Country Specific Miniatures

Post by Rockerdog » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the Forum and fairly new to this period & scale, I mainly game in 15mm Renaissnace. I'm really loving the flare and colour of the armies represented in the BLB period and am planning to start on my 28mm army.

My question is; Are the battalion packs sold by Warefare Miniatures specific to any country i.e. can the figures be painted to represent any of the main armies? I've noticed most manufacturers list their minis by country.

My first brigade is going to be Wild Geese for the WSS, which of the Battalion packs would best suit?

Cheers,
Jerome
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Country Specific Miniatures

Post by barr7430 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 am

Hello Rockerdog,

the battalion packs were constructed to be as flexible as possible that is why they come in a variety of poses:
FIRING LINE
MARCHING
STANDING
ADVANCING

and why some have mitre caps for grenadiers, others with fur caps and others with no specific grenadier figures.

WSS Wild Geese could be almost any pack as some of their grenadiers may have woth mitre and some fur - English/irish regiments had both styles.

You'd be safe with about any code.

cheers

B
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford