DERBY WEEKENDER 2014 - Last 2 places now available.....

Info and chat about wargaming weekend events arranged by LEAGUE OF AUGSBURG in both England and Scotland
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

DERBY WEEKENDER 2014 - Last 2 places now available.....

Post by Blucher » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Gents

Having confirmed the 'reserved attendees' for our Derby Weekender 3/5th October 2014 - we have 2 final places available.

For those of you that have not been to one of these super gaming, fun packed, food and drink inspired, gaming spectacular weekends (and for those of you that have...) - we have an extra piece of entertainment for you this time. A couple of the guys are running a 'MILITARY/HISTORY PUB QUIZ' on the Saturday night... We will have prizes from Warfare Miniatures & Adrian's Walls up for grabs - promies to be a fun end to our first day of gaming!

If you are interested in either of these last 2 places - drop me a line.

Cheers

Adrian
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: DERBY WEEKENDER 2014 - Last 2 places now available.....

Post by Blucher » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 am

Gents

The date 'above' is wrong......

The Weekender is the 10/11/12 October.

I put the date of Derby Worlds Wargames Show (which is 4/5 October) in by mistake. I am attending the show with Adrian's Walls and that was why it was incorrectly entered, due to a quick glance at the diary!

Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

Adrian
Cookie68
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: DERBY WEEKENDER 2014 - Last 2 places now available.....

Post by Cookie68 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 am

Hi everyone who is attending th loa weekender in oct in derby ..just to let you know hope you have your brains in gear for the quiz it should be a lot of fun.. See you all there.