Conflict between the Swedes and their various neighbours between 1670s and 1721. Including topics on Danes, Saxons, Saxon-Polish, Russians and anyone else the boys in blue were mixing it with!
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:26 pm
- Location: Brentwood, UK
Mojo restored, I'd have said!
- Brigadier General
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 am
- Location: Vectis, Blighty
Arma Pacis Fulcra
God, War, Drink.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm
- Location: Wolverhampton
thank you chaps
undercoat was too thick as was the buff paints used on the belt
- General of the Army
- Posts: 2561
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: Scotland
That’s a nice way to find your mojo!
I’m sure we all go through phases of can’t be bothered, except for Hilton but he’s not human so doesn’t count.
- Lieutenant Colonel
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:26 pm
- Location: Bradford UK
Nice work Chas, hope to see some more of these.
- Lieutenant General
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 am
Most excellent sir, most excellent.