new WSS range

A section devoted to questions and answers for this period.
eboracomb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

new WSS range

Post by eboracomb » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

new kids on the block eborminiatures are launching a new range of figures for the wars of the spanish succession,the first releases will cover the foot for the dutch,potuguese,savoy/piedmont,these are sculpted by the brilliant paul hicks,the first releases of horse will cover many units of horse or dragoons in most armies of the time,these will be sculpted by the talented bob naismith.both ranges will be quickly expanded to include units specific to different nations and to include more nations,pictures of the first casts of horse and the dolly's for the infantry can be found on my website at eborminiatures.com.any comments will be most welcome as input from the greatest number of gamers can only make the range better.
good luck and happy gaming to all, eboracomb
Juan Mancheño
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: new WSS range

Post by Juan Mancheño » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello.
The Dragoon has a very good appearance and the horse is very "natural". It is a very interesting model, casual in its look. The Infantry dollies are promising, and I expect to see, besides the Portuguese, Spanish!!!
eboracomb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by eboracomb » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm

hello Juan

I am planning to add an extensive range of spanish figures and hope I can get paul and bob to do these before christmas but with sculptors of their quality they are always busy so it may be in the new year.

cheers nick
Usagi
Private
Private

Post by Usagi » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 am

I'll keep an eye on these. Hopefully you're planning on taking the ranges' focus a little further North and East as well. I've yet to see a range of GNW Swedes that I've really liked; yours could be the first! :wink:
"If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know."
-Louis Armstrong