A section devoted to questions and answers for this period.
- Major General
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 am
- Location: Gravesend, Kent, UK
- Brigadier General
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 am
- Location: Vectis, Blighty
Very nice Ray!
Arma Pacis Fulcra
God, War, Drink.
- Sergeant Major of the Army
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:36 pm
- Location: Invergordon, Ross-Shire
Lovely work! Great colourful units and the Donnington figures look pretty decent. Great stuff!!
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm
- Location: Wolverhampton, UK
They really look the business. Love the flags and nice to know that you can pretty much pick and choose
as so little is known about them (I certainly have !).
Friedrich August I.
- General of the Army
- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:23 am
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Nice little buggers Ray:-) And very colorful too!
Personally I find it always a bit weird if one paints smaller Miniatures but keeps the Ration small also. No offense intended.
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“
"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.