Welcome to the LoGW forum

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the LoGW forum

Post by barr7430 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:57 pm

Hello!!

and welcome to a section of the Forum which focuses on the activities of the League of Gentlemen Wargamers; a distinguished, studious and cultured group of respectable fellows from many places, and then of course there's Dale, Dave O'B, Colin, Barry, Peter, Bob, Adrian, Steve, Mike, Andrew T, Andy N, Kevin and Graham!

In this section of the Forum you'll find ideas, items and nonsense related to our doings! :shock:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
thinredline
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thinredline » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:59 am

"Heroic Actions"

In support of my brave CurrassierS", I submit the attached photographic evidence as to their exploits. :D

In the face of deployment of a Russian 12 Pounder Battery of 5 guns under the command of "Prince Andrei" which could have wrecked havoc along my entire Corps, two squadrons of Curassier were asked to negate the threat by a full frontal charge on the offending Battery. :shock: :shock:

Not only did the charge go in, but it overcame all firing penalties to drive home the charge and annilhilate the gunners in one brave swoop.
(Ask Adrian how successful he was on a similar measure" 8) 8)

Kellerman