Just checking a few rule interpretations from our last few games
1.Dismounted Dragoons , can they be in single squadron , and are they one dice for base plus one for flintlocks , plus one for defend plus get loose order formation bonus plus soft cover if in wood . This formation has dominated our last 2 game’s especially when 3squads are deployed separately in a light wood rolling so many dice with so many saves . Do they get All musket ?
2. Do attached Generals have a command range ?
3. How far can Generals move and at which point do they attach or detach to enhance morale for charging etc
4. Do infantry always get cut down by Cavalry after melee unless contrary in morale result .
5. If a General and a personality are attached to the same unit do they each roll a dice for possible officer casualty ? Does an attrition casualty cause a test on Generals ?
6. Can troops or horse units move backwards facing the enemy and can any Horse use form back even if in good order ?