BLB3 The War of Three Kings now available to preorder

Forum for discussion about Wargaming, Painting, Books, Terrain, Research and general banter!
j1mwallace
Major General
Major General

Re: BLB3 The War of Three Kings now available to preorder

Post by j1mwallace » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am

Baz, are you and Boab at Falkirk ? I'll get my copy then !
Fanks
CoffinDodger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by CoffinDodger » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 pm

barr7430 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm
Jim, it weighs quite a bit, so I'd need a f****** Harley to drop it around my paper round
Gentlefolk,

It is worth every penny of it. I have just finished giving it a thorough read through and the presentation and ease of understanding of each rule is outstanding. I ain't p*ssing in your pockets, Barry and Clarence, as I am pretty straight with criticism when warranted, but I am quite taken aback with this.

Looking forward to the new hardback RtE when it comes out.

Warmest regards and nice to see Mr O'Brien having a well-deserved win.
“I can assure you, Gentlefolk, they look better from a distance."
Jim O'Neill.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:08 am

Hello Jim and Jim - Jim squared????[flash=][/flash]

Sorry for late reply, on hols in Bella Italia. I will be at Falkirk (if they let me in!) but not trading or gaming. I'll run a market stall from the back of the car :roll: Can bring a couple of books Jim no probs - we can hook up over a cup of hot mud.

CD - very much appreciate your feedback. We worked very hard on making it user friendly and weren't sure we'd got it right. I just got a mail with almost identical comments from a customer in Germany recently so whatever we did seemed to work :shock:

I don't do Friendface but rumour has reached me we have a tiny troll thereon.. the only individual I every voluntarily barred from this forum in the 12+ years of running it! I guess he hasn't forgiven me yet for daring to exercise my right of veto. Well, the bigger the grudge the smaller the... (please insert your own choice of words...)

And by the way, it's not someone who wins painting competition with other people's stuff :wink:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford