New 28mm Franco-Prussian Range due September

covering mainly Crimean & American Civil War
parkinspieces
Major
Major

New 28mm Franco-Prussian Range due September

Post by parkinspieces » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:36 pm

For anyone interested and hasn't seen the post on TMP by "Skygalleons", he has announced that he will be releasing a new 28mm Franco-Prussian range at this years Colours show, here in the UK.

See below the blurb posted on TMP;

"I am in the process of producing a range of figures for the Franco Prussian War, I am starting with the French, with line, Turcos, Zouaves and Guard (in bearskins and bonnet de police).
I am aiming to release the first of the figures at Colours this year.
If you have a look at my website heroesofthedarkage.com – there is a section there on the releases – also pictures of the greens – the two Guards are slightly incorrect and will be refined – the sword if off – just the bayonet scabbard.
You can email me through heroesofthedarkage@yahoo.co.uk – once I have them back from the casters, I will post off some samples – will send where ever.
Also I would appreciate all feedback, good and bad – this is a period that I have always wanted to do, and though it will take time, want to do as complete as possible.
The figures stand 28mm foot to eye, so maybe slightly bigger than Foundry"

I will be looking forward to see how they turn out, I really could do with topping up my F/P lead pile to paint :roll:

Cheers

Stuart
Ben Waterhouse
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: New 28mm Franco-Prussian Range due September

Post by Ben Waterhouse » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 am

Looking at the masters, they look a bit "chunky" for my taste.
Arma Pacis Fulcra

God, War, Drink.