Sassanid Empire speed paint

For gaming comments, queries, painting and modelling tips relating to the periods generically classed as 'Ancients'
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:15 pm

3 mounths into it now these are the figures from the 3-4 box, 4th box only half full, did'nt have the time to take photos of the elephants and more of the empire, but its growing fast, also been painting the Romans to counter them on the tabletop but again no time to photo them, been so busy - anyway more photos on the web site in the workbench tab.

Again speed painting, and i broke my all time record i painted up the cataphracts in under 4 hours flat, was pretty pleased with that as i had to wash the pots before the wife got home

upload images

free photo upload

image upload free

image hosting

free picture upload

cheers Malc

More photos in the gallery at the website.

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of "Adrians Walls" and "Hovels Buildings" who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
Thanks Malc
Adam Hayes
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Sassanid Empire speed paint

Post by Adam Hayes » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Nice job, but purple and red? Yuck! :D