French Millitia company - WIP

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
EvilGinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

French Millitia company - WIP

Post by EvilGinger » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I have the first batch of my French Militia, thirty Musketeers, officers and Nco's & a drummer more or less done. As they are for the painting competition I want to add a standard and some pike men as I feel a Militia unit should have some even when the regulars have abandoned them, before I start posting pictures.

I am also having trouble finding my card reader as I packed it when I moved & am not sure where :oops: the USB connection on my very good but now elderly digital SLR having gone west.

Still be on the look out for pictures soonish & see if you can spot the bad joke with the companies flag too.

:evil: Ginger