Anglo-Scots Wars, c1300 - Robert, Lord Clifford

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
Gary
Private First Class
Private First Class

Anglo-Scots Wars, c1300 - Robert, Lord Clifford

Post by Gary » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm

After the random purchase of the Fireforge Teutonic Knights a month or so ago, I started in earnest with a few sample English knights from the Bannockburn era.

I am struggling to add photos to my posts (PC literate, me???), but you can check out some piccies at http://geez-spot.blogspot.com (I think).

Word of warning - don't try this livery at home!!!! :x :x :x

Let me know what you think.

Gary
Gary
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Anglo-Scots Wars, c1300 - Robert, Lord Clifford

Post by Gary » Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Up to a whole two figures now on this project, as Lord Clifford has been joined by Nicholas Stapleton.

As I have now built all of the Fireforge Games Teutonic knights I am anglicising to get this started, there may be a few more soon!

Pix o the blog as usual

http://geez-spot.blogspot.co.uk (I think...)

Gary
Churchill
General
General

Post by Churchill » Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Ray.
Last edited by Churchill on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gary » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks for the instructions Ray. I have finally got around to posting some pictures on this forum.

Gary