I have got some heavy commitments in the Middle East at the moment which means I mostly dream about wargaming and don't do any.I did however hatch a plan which, immediately on return I wanted to try out.
- Arrived home at 1pm
- At 3 I was cleaning up 21 Warfare minis infantry
- By 7 I had white undercoated them and started blockin in colours
- Break for dinner
- Between 10 - 11pm I did more blocking in
- 9am - 1230pm next morning I finished all block in
- 1230 -1.30pm Hand painted them in army painter and left them on my hot tray to dry
- 4.30 till 5.30pm hand varnished them in water based matt acrylic
- 5.30 - 6.00pm second coat of varnish (solvent based acrylic hand painted)
- 6.30pm -7.30pm based them!
- Break to make the family dinner till 9pm
- 9pm -10pm painted the bases
- 10.30pm -11.30pm flocked 'em
- It is now Saturday morning. I am going to print off some of Clarence's new flags and spend 1 hour doing the seperate command base today.
I will upload photos later to let you see these boys. The objective of the exercise was to get a unit from castings to table ready in the minimum time. I am very happy with the result.
Frequently the lads ask me where I ifnd the time to do my stuff.. hopefully this is a useful peep through the window.. I give you a day in the life of a wargames nut