Hotel rescue 93

OK, so after two years I've finally given in to having a section of the FORUM specifically set up to discuss painting techniques, display examples, show your latest projects and chat about this vital part of the hobby. Manufacturers please feel free to post up your sculpts, ask questions about what the gamers are after and generally promote your work.. no charge! Painters, please also feel free to post up your work for comment and critique. I can't promise the unreserved adulation characteristic of some other fora but I would hope you'd get constructive and measured comment!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hotel rescue 93

Post by nevermore » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:43 am

Hotel rescue 93

Lots more photos on the website in the gallery, first game at the new venue and it was a good one.

Skirmish game held in Mogadishu 1993. idea was a Black Hawk was shot down on the edge of the city, the survivors manage to drag themselves over to the hotel and check in at the desk.

They got a signal from the rooftop of the hotel and are now awaiting aid.A delta and B delta were to secure the South West along with a sniper team to cover from a rooftop.Four U.N. squads of 5 along with American squad were to enter from the South East of the city and give support while one of the Delta were to clear the Hotel floors and get to the rooftop and give medication to those injured while a Black Hawk would then pick up.

The shooting down of the Black Hawk on the South West of the city.

upload an image

image uploading

Delta team arrive to the rescue under fire from the ground

upload pics

imagen

Five Humvees arrive with the U.N. force on the South East of Mogadishu

gifs upload

Protesters form a march towards the area, these would provide cover for the skinnys who would open fire on the U.N. if return fire hit any protesters then this would anger the locals and more Skinnys would come to aid and fight the U.N.

free image uploader

image hosting without account

This building had to be the first that would be cleared by the Delta teams, from here a sniper team would be then called in and they would give a good field vision of the city and pin down the enemy.

image upload

The Hotel, each floor would have to be cleared first.

image post

The area vision the building would give the sniper team once taken.Image
upload gambar

Victorian Outpost is a new venue situated in Grimsby that recently has just been opened, its a welcoming and has respectful wargamers that enjoy the game for what it is.

Its the best wargaming place in the town, for anybody who wants to attend or visit the building then please pm myself and i will arrange dates.

More photos at the Website http://www.victorian-steel.com/