Questions

Any questions relating to Beneath the Lily Banners rule system.
Saxon Warrior
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Questions

Post by Saxon Warrior » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:15 am

Firstly I'd like to apologise to everybody if these questions have been asked before.
1. In a recent game we had two instances of cavalry failing a charge test and routing when at full strength, in one case off the table. Were we correct?
2. Why is there no deduction for loosing casualties in a morale test? I know you need a different dice throw, but, surely, loosing a third of your strength in one hit is different to loosing a third of your strength over half a dozen moves?

Any thoughts gentlemen?
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 pm

The rules are as they are. They are written, published, work and many people use them. Because you don't like mechanisms does not mean they are wrong it probably means they don;t suit your interpretation of what is happening. I do try to answer questions as objectively as possibly but if you tell me I'm wrong or that things are nonsense(as in your other post) there is no real conversation to be had and no amount of rationale by me is going to help.

Have you downloaded the PDF addendum from the WARCHEST? Almost every question that has been asked so far is in there will a detailed explanation. Have a look
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford