French Indian War 1754-63

This forum section is open to posts, questions and comments on conflicts between the end of the Great Northern War and the start of the French Revolution. So, Austrian Succession, SYW AND AWI affecionados .. this is for you!
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by nevermore » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:54 am

Really good game on the tabletop at the club, full of trees and a scratch build fort to go with it, another 32 photos on the website in the gallery, happy new year to all.

image upload

In the 1750s, France and Britain were fighting in Europe. The war was now spreading to North America. British Colonists wanted to take over French land in North America. The British wanted to take over the fur trade in the French held territory.

image hosting no registration

post image online

British soldiers fought against French soldiers and Native Americans. Native Americans joined in the battle against the British because they were afraid the British would take over their land. The war ended in 1759 when British Major General James Wolfe captured Quebec.

posted image

forum image hosting

In the peace treaty of 1763 the British got most of the French land in North America. Also as a result of the war, the British began taxing the colonists to pay for the war.

free pic

post image
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: French Indian War 1754-63

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Great Looking game! Very Nice!

The guy on the second picture remembers me of Old Surehand with the rifle that shoots around the corner :D :wink:

Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
nevermore
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: French Indian War 1754-63

Post by nevermore » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 pm

lol i know, :D