Beautifully painted and based WSS Foundry British

If you want to buy, sell or trade items with other gamers you can post here.
This is a non profit activity from the Forum perspective. All deals need to be done privately as this is just a meeting point to make known what you have or are after. LoA forum accepts no responsibility for policing or arbitrating any agreements made or disputes arising via this category.
CarolusRex

Beautifully painted and based WSS Foundry British

Post by CarolusRex » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Hello everyone

As if to prove that I am now fully converted to the LoA focus on the NYW and the Irish Theatre in particular, I have decided to part with some of the best-painted figures i ever possessed just because they are fully-featured War of the Spanish Succession minis! (Lol.) Well that, and I need to money for other projects...

Painted and based by Conflict in Colour, (check out the quality of his work: http://www.conflictincolour.com/image-g ... 4534100452 ). I have included a thumbnail of one of the pictures below. You might be able to get some idea of just how good they are (and because they are based singly how they can be used in many ways). I'll send detailed, full-size photos to anyone interested

The only bad things are that i didn't get round to the flags. And also I can't bear to part with them for less than £9 each... but to make that sound nicer I include 14 unpainted figures from the same range to create another unit or so, or boost the size of this one and offer free postage. PLUS I will knock another 10% off because that's the ebay fees.

And speaking of that thieving platform, i'll put them up for sale there when there is another offer for capped sale fees!

thanks for having a look whatever you decide. I also send a detailed picture of the unpainted figures on offer if there is any interest.

Andrew
PC300002_tn.jpg
PC300002_tn.jpg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 6391 times
CarolusRex

Re: Beautifully painted and based WSS Foundry British

Post by CarolusRex » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:25 am

This is now on ebay. You can see the full-size images. If anyone is interested let me know. i think i can just take items off ebay, though i probably still have to pay a seller's fee (still learning...).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142951744262

Andrew