AK 47 Rules help.

Help related to anything in the gaming world
Darkman
Major
Major

AK 47 Rules help.

Post by Darkman » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi wondering if anyone can help me. I have appeared to have lost my copy of AK47 rules from Peter Pig. This is the old version not the new one.

For some strange reason watching pickups with big guns mounted on them racing around made me think of getting back into the rules.

Also remembered Liberation miniatures do loads of nice 20mm figures and you can get loads of metal cars dirt cheap so I thought I would start it back up.

Anyway back on track. I need a copy then so does anyone have a set they would like to part with cash or otherwise.

PM me please and see what we can sort out.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Watching the recent news coverage from Lybia made me think the same but I'm sorry I'm hanging onto my old set of the rules as I prefer them to the latest versions. I don't think all the extra detail they added into the rules adds anything to the game, if anything it detracts from it. Good luck on your hunt.
Cheers
Dave
Darkman
Major
Major

Post by Darkman » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 am

Hi all, managed to win a set on Ebay. Now have to start looking for some cheap die-cast pickups. If I can get some Pegasus russian buildings then a small campaign in the balkans would be the way to go. Especially when they find Oil there :D