Help related to anything in the gaming world
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 pm
I am after some 28mm vehicles for my US Rangers forces as support, can anyone recommend anything or any ranges i might look at?
- Lieutenant Colonel
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:09 pm
- Location: Motherwell
Only one that springs to mind us Bolt Action available from Warlord. They seem to have a wide and varied range.
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:51 am
- Location: Chesapeake, VA USA
also has nice models, though their selection is limited to the M4A3 and M8 for the US...
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
You may want to have a look at Company B. Good quality, Large selection.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm
A couple of years ago I was gaming WWII in 1/48th scale, some of my infantry were 28mm BoltAction which are 1/56th scale I believe. I didn't think there was a problem mixing the two scales. Tamiya and Bandai make/made excellent 1/48th scale WWII vehicles.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island, USA
I am not sure what period you are interested in, but in Sicily and Italy the Rangers had a Canon Company with M3 halftracks with the 75mm gun. Company B makes a very nice version of this: