it is all contingent on sales really. I will be happy to seriously consider this but I need the volumes to justify producing new models. We have started promisingly and I am very grateful to everyone who has bought models so far. Many updates, more data and supportive articles will all follow. This project has taken up a huge amount of my time (which was not planned initially). I have been encouraged to keep going and lots of new stuff will pop up here and on the WARFARE website shortly.
My main tasks now are:
1. Get wave 2 to production (happening and probably complete by end of Oct - beginning Nov).
2. Have painted examples of every code in the shop (happenining now)
3. Launch WARFARE website (probably after the weekend)
4. Prepare for various promo events starting from Oct 1 and the ANTWERP CRISIS show.
5. Take stock towards the end of the year in terms of how to go forward.
As everyone probably knows I am in this period for the long haul (20 years so far and that was without a figure range to promote
) I am not a manufacturer casting around for a new period to sell, it is kind of the other way around... enthusiast finally finds time to bring out range to represent period he has a passion for). Clibinarium the Sculptor is also a devotee of the period so the 'love' is there! In fact somewhere on the web I came across a recent reference which described me as having a magnificent obsession or something
If people stick with us and support the range it will continue to expand and could become the most extensive for the period on the market. We would attempt to cover evey useful troop type.
Long answer but the Apostles could appear somewhere other than at the LAST SUPPER