Availability of individual figures & parts?

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
Rohan Wilmott
Sergeant Major of the Army

Availability of individual figures & parts?

Post by Rohan Wilmott » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi, Barry!

I have just received my recent order for "Big guns" - field & positional guns & crews. They are excellent, thankyou. The positional gun is a whopper!! The gunners were very well positioned, though the officer in 1 pack was "a little light on his feet" with a very thin base which was absent altogether on 1 side with front of shoe missing - this will hide well enough with flock. :wink:

I also bought some pike figures to use as "boatmen/pontooneers" for use in a teaser-type scenario.

I note that several artillerymen could be used in this role (the open-handed sponge/rammer/ladle chaps), and several of the officers from this & other packs would be useful as individuals to officer the unit.

I also liked the excellent sprue of 4 swords to be attached to the gunners as desired.

I wonder if we can arrange to purchase packs of swords separately to use on figure conversions needing a proper sidearm for the period, as well as some individual officer & gunner figures to use as I mentioned above?

Cheers, Rohan
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Availability of individual figures & parts?

Post by barr7430 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 am

Thank you for the nice words Rohan. Sorry to hear about the officer. Please take a note of anything that is not perfect and let us know when you order again and we will replace. That applies to anyone of course!

May well make swords available seperately, will update on that.
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Rohan Wilmott

Re: Availability of individual figures & parts?

Post by Rohan Wilmott » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Cheers, Barry!