Warfare Miniatures at Partizan 1

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warfare Miniatures at Partizan 1

Post by barr7430 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 am

I have been cramming for Partizan this last week. I finally have a full unit of Jacobite Horse painted and these will make an appearance at the show together with a further 2-3 new regiments of Foot, new extras and vignettes, artillery positions and Clarence's new flags. The game is set in Ireland in the Spring of 1690. A Jacobite supply column is making a 'crawl' into a friendly town whilst under attack from Danish, English and Huguenot troops. The column is protcted by detachments of Dragoons and Horse backed up by a brigade of Foot. Adrian has done the terrain. Bob, Ade and I the figures. We should have about 400 painted Warfare minis on the table with almost nothing from any others sources.
This gives a nice impression of what a table looks like with the new range.

If you are at the show come and visit us. If not, I'll try and take some pics and post.
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
parkinspieces
Major
Major

Re: Warfare Miniatures at Partizan 1

Post by parkinspieces » Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Look forward to seeing you and the game on Sunday :D

Stuart
Rob Herrick
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Rob Herrick » Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 am

There is no try.

You WILL take pictures!
With Gen'l Custer Down in Mexico: Yes, one of the goals is to see how many times one can get him killed.
andy thompson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by andy thompson » Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 am

I saw what I would imagine was a dress rehearsal for this at Carronade in Falkirk a couple of weeks ago and it was mighty impressive then. The addition of even more new toys should make it spectacular.

I even got to play a couple of turns. In fact, I managed to single handedly delay the entire Williamite advance for several turns. That would have been even more impressive if I wasn't actually the Williamite commander for those turns :oops:

Andy