Flags by Quindia Studios

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Flags by Quindia Studios

Post by Friedrich August I. » Thu May 23, 2013 1:18 pm

quindia wrote:....... but I can possibly mix in some Saxon horse as well - no reason I have to produce every flag for every arm all at once!
What's your current accepting level for bribes? :lol: :wink:
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
quindia
General
General

Post by quindia » Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Bribes are always welcome, but I doubt you can match the blackmail... errr... retainer fee Barry pays!
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Thu May 23, 2013 2:11 pm

quindia wrote:Bribes are always welcome, but I doubt you can match the blackmail... errr... retainer fee Barry pays!
Crap! I should have known it! :lol:

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Ben Waterhouse
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Ben Waterhouse » Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 am

Any chance of Spanish and Savoy LoA flags at any point?
Arma Pacis Fulcra

God, War, Drink.
quindia
General
General

Post by quindia » Fri May 24, 2013 12:12 pm

At some point I hope to have covered EVERYTHING from the period, but I have no timeline available for when...
Ben Waterhouse
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Ben Waterhouse » Fri May 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks Clarence (it's those funky psychedelic Tercio uniforms that does it for me!)
Arma Pacis Fulcra

God, War, Drink.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 am

So, after all I now start to worry about if I will have all the Flags ready for October in Derby.
Of course my Infantry will present allogether 112 of those magnificent Flags of Clarence to the audience. Only my 68 (34 BlB) - Squadrons could end up to be there without a flag :roll:

Any suggestion how I may persuade Clarence to move on with my horse :?:

Bribes wont work I heard :shock: :cry:

turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Friedrich August I. wrote:So, after all I now start to worry about if I will have all the Flags ready for October in Derby.
Of course my Infantry will present allogether 112 of those magnificent Flags of Clarence to the audience. Only my 68 (34 BlB) - Squadrons could end up to be there without a flag :roll:

Any suggestion how I may persuade Clarence to move on with my horse :?:

Bribes wont work I heard :shock: :cry:
gunter have you thought of trying maverick model's or maybe john hutison. they would be able to do your flags for you.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 am

Mark,
Thank You for your advice. I am not familiar with John Hutison. Do you have a Web adress or something?

Hastati
Private
Private

Post by Hastati » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 am

Is there any chance of these lovely flags being offered in a size suitable for the superb LOA 10mm range from Pendraken? I've opted for this scale to be able to do really large games and would love to be able to use these flags for my armies.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 am

Actually we have printed them off in smaller scales when requested to by customers. The size has to be specified ie a recent order to be used with 15mm figures requested infantry flags of 20mm square. As we use a very high resolution printer the detail remains pretty true. Prices will of course be affected favourably but we still have material and postage costs.
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Hastati
Private
Private

Post by Hastati » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:12 am

barr7430 wrote:Actually we have printed them off in smaller scales when requested to by customers. The size has to be specified ie a recent order to be used with 15mm figures requested infantry flags of 20mm square. As we use a very high resolution printer the detail remains pretty true. Prices will of course be affected favourably but we still have material and postage costs.
Barry, thanks for that info, that is very good news indeed. I will definitely be contacting you. Just need to figure out how big the flags should be.
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Friedrich August I. wrote:Mark,
Thank You for your advice. I am not familiar with John Hutison. Do you have a Web adress or something?
hi gunter
sorry for the delay in getting back to you . I have his e-mail address which is jondhut@ntlworld.com also have a mobile number if you need it. you can see examples of his work on the front rank miniatures website.
he was highly recomended to me by nick of ebor miniatures.
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Thank You Mark!
Better late than never :D . I'll give it a try!

turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Friedrich August I. wrote:Thank You Mark!
Better late than never :D . I'll give it a try!
gunter not sure if this is any good or not but maverick model's carry a large range of saxon cavalry and dragoon flags on their site.
all johns flags are made to order so if you are in a hurry to get your flags maverick model's would be the better option for you.