NEW RELEASES ON PARADE AT CARRONADE!

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

NEW RELEASES ON PARADE AT CARRONADE!

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 07, 2013 6:57 am

We'll have the Dismounted Dragoon Command and the long awaited Enthusiastic Cavalry Command on sale at CARRONADE, Saturday 11th September. Should be in the Shop this week.
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Arthur
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: NEW RELEASES ON PARADE AT CARRONADE!

Post by Arthur » Tue May 07, 2013 5:25 pm

That's good to know :D

How long before the French dragoons make their appearance, Barry ?
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Tue May 07, 2013 7:18 pm

for those of us poor buggers who seem to spend half our lifes stuck offshore can we pre -order or will we have to wait till after the falkirk show.
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Tue May 07, 2013 7:19 pm

sorry should have read the original post correctly . should be in the shop this week . sorry about that.
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Sat May 11, 2013 7:36 pm

were the dismounted dragoon command on sale at carronade which was today was it not . if so when will they be on sale in the shop.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Arthur, took delivery of the French Dragoon masters today. They look just grand. I'll sign that off for production moulding tomorrow. That means figures will be out within 4 weeks. I'll post pix tomorrow. Bob already has some masters for painting.

Mark, the new dragoons will be in the shop tomorrow too! + the second set of dragoon command (alternate officer and ensign plus the rest in fur caps will be out soon as well)

Henry Ford
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 pm

thanks for that mr hilton.
Arthur
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Arthur » Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

barr7430 wrote:Arthur, took delivery of the French Dragoon masters today. They look just grand.
Having seen the pic, I second that emotion :D

Will definitely be getting some when they are released. Do you have an ETA for the French dragoon command pack Clibinarium is currently working on ?
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 am

Had one of my long and productive conversations with Clibinarium at the weekend. We discussed development of the French as a whole... Maison du Roi, Dragoons, Horse, Infantry. The Dragoon command will follow pretty soon now as we have 2 dragoon command sets now, 2 dragoon sets (hat and fur cap - finished but not production moulded) + French dragoons.
The mounted dragoons will have the same number of variants with a mix of poses. The dollies are being worked on even as we speak. New horses too including moving and standing.

Henry Ford
turrabear
Major General
Major General

Post by turrabear » Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

it would be great if you could do the maison du roi (hopfully the cavalry part as well ) the horse and infantry in tricorns then i could use them for my wss malplaquet. really pushing my luck but will you be doing dragoons with bearskin caps as well .very handy for my bavarian horse gurad genadiers.