Any more Swedish packs coming soon?

Information related to WARFARE MINIATURES releases, future releases, range development, painting, figure usage, conversions
Ronan the Librarian
Captain
Captain

Any more Swedish packs coming soon?

Post by Ronan the Librarian » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Thinking specifically of cavalry command (I see the regimental pack uses cuirassiers), artillery crew, and generals. Seriously considering a 28mm FoG:R army for a potential Xmas present/winter project.

On the subject of generals, any chance of dismounted generic commanders in boots, with external back-and-breast, and hat, to go with the dismounted staff?

RtL
Ssshhhhh!!!!!
Dfogleman2
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Any more Swedish packs coming soon?

Post by Dfogleman2 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 pm

From Clib in in response to a similar inquiry in late June:

"On the workbench right now are the first three packs of Russian infantry, a pack of dismounted French dragoon command, and a bunch of dolls for western mounted dragoons, plus the first of the Russian and Swedish cavalry.
The Swedish cavalry trooper that's available was originally just a test piece, I imagine he'll be replaced, though he might be the basis for the doll. I want to try to get new cavalry for the Swedes done soon as there's already so much infantry."
Ronan the Librarian
Captain
Captain

Re: Any more Swedish packs coming soon?

Post by Ronan the Librarian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks, I hadn't seen his original post (or if I had, it had slipped my mind) and I didn't realise the current troopers were test pieces.
Ssshhhhh!!!!!