Derby 'Napoleonic Weekender' (Mach 2012) - update

Info and chat about wargaming weekend events arranged by LEAGUE OF AUGSBURG in both England and Scotland
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Derby 'Napoleonic Weekender' (Mach 2012) - update

Post by Blucher » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Now that the bookings have started coming in for the 2012 (Derby) Weekenders, here are some updates/info about the first Weekender (Napoleonic 1813). This update is to give an insight for those of you that have already booked and for those of you that may be 'considering it'.

Firstly, I've received quite a few messages/emails asking me what actual battle/scenario Barry, Bob and I will be hosting for you. The answer is that the Scenario is already 'sorted' - but no-one will get to find out until the actual weekender!!
The actual players who are attending are being asked for National Preferences - and will hopefully get their '1st choice' Nation (where we can cater for it!). However to let you in on a 'snippet'.... its safe to say there will be some French, Russian and Prussians troops in attendence.......!

I'm currently constructing some 50 sq ft of 'new, scenario specific, terrain/features etc' and I know Bob is concentrating on a few 'new' French units that are also 'scenario specific'.

Further updates will be posted but in the meantime, if anyone requires any more info about the LoA Weekenders in Derby, please just post a query or send me a 'private message'.

Adrian (Blucher)