LoA WATERLOO WEEKENDER - SCOTLAND - MARCH 2015 - now booking

Info and chat about wargaming weekend events arranged by LEAGUE OF AUGSBURG in both England and Scotland
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

LoA WATERLOO WEEKENDER - SCOTLAND - MARCH 2015 - now booking

Post by Blucher » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Gents

Following on from the very recent announcment about the Waterloo Weekender in Derby, October 2015...we are pleased to release the date for our Waterloo spectacular...in Bonnie Scotland. It is being hosted 27/28/29 March 2015 in Abington By Biggar (junction 13/M74).

The weekend package is identical to the details in the other weekender thread for the October event in Derby....so please read the 'intel' in that thread (me being a little lazy in typing it all out again...).

Again, anyone who has attended any of the LoA weekenders previously has until the 20th December to take advantage of priority booking but any potential new guests are welcome to get a position on the list, to be offered a place after this date. Again, please just follow the details in the other thread.

Any queries, please just 'post' on this thread or PM me.

Cheers

Adrian
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: LoA WATERLOO WEEKENDER - SCOTLAND - MARCH 2015 - now boo

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Sorry to say but I cant be there :(

That is to close to each other for me. Not practicable for me to show up in Scotland and in London. Sorry.

Günter
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:57 am

Gunter

No problem my friend - even for you 2 trips to the UK in the space of a few weeks is a lot to do. You are booked in for the October weekend in Derby already and if you are taking your amazing collection to Salute, anyone attending Salute will get a real treat viewing your amazing collection.

Adrian
ColinN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by ColinN » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:34 am

Hi,

Please pop my name down for this one too.

Cheers,
Colin
"Colin Kills Kings, Colonels and Commoners... an equal opportunities employer"

http://khakidrab.blogspot.co.uk/
BP
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by BP » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:29 am

Count me in for this one too.

Bill
PaulPatrick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by PaulPatrick » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:18 am

Yes, a trip to Scotland is good for me too.
Blucher
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Blucher » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Gents

Unfortunately we have had to put the 'Kybosh' on the Scotland Waterloo weekender - March 2015. We had a good deal of interest in it and a few commited bookings...

However, quite a few people either could not commit before we had to confirm the booking with the hotel or could not make the specific date. A real shame but due to the size of the game we could not afford to run it with less than 16 confirmed players.

This leaves only the October, Derby event DEFINATELY going ahead. There are only 2 places left for Derby - which will get filled well before the date.

We will be considering other Weekenders in Scotland and hopefully with a 'longer lead in date' we will be putting on something grand in the future.

Cheers

Adrian, Toggy & Barry