New Ebor GNW

Conflict between the Swedes and their various neighbours between 1670s and 1721. Including topics on Danes, Saxons, Saxon-Polish, Russians and anyone else the boys in blue were mixing it with!
kingscarbine
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: New Ebor GNW

Post by kingscarbine » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Well I'm looking at suitable figures to use from Front Rank and Warfare. I like converting SOME figures but when you need units (not to say armies) it's better to sculpt/convert and then mould and cast. Now doing that with existing ranges isn't lawful. :mrgreen:
janner
Colonel
Colonel

Post by janner » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:03 pm

It's certainly a great time to come into a period I've wanted to do for a while. As it happened, I came across Nick's Kickstarter first, but hopefully the two ranges with allow one to mix and match :D

Regards,
Juan Mancheño
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Juan Mancheño » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 pm

I think it is very good for all of us to have more than one source for GNW figures (there are also the models from "Musketeer Miniatures") and rulesets. The producers of these figures must now look for variety and quality. I´m sure they are going to surprise us with uncommon units and great figures.
The figures from Paul Hicks are very nice and these new figures from Clibinarum are incredible.

Waiting for them!!!