Hi and ULB pdf copy

A section devoted to questions and answers for this period.
andyrob

Hi and ULB pdf copy

Post by andyrob » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi Barry

It seems a long time since Dean and I last saw you at a show! Hope you're well. You'll be pleased to hear that we have, between the inevitable other projects, been busy working on our own Grand Alliance forces. Well that was until Dean discovered the joys of fatherhood a few weeks ago - mum and baby boy doing well by the way!

I have been meaning to contact you for a while re ULB. It would be interesting to compare notes with our own brief WHC amendments. But I know you have gone much further and have a great set of rules! I understand you're able to send out a pdf copy of the latest version. I would very much appreciate a copy not only to focus my own painting and gaming of this wonderful period but also to keep Dean's wargaming feet on the ground! We don't want a new baby distracting him completely from wargaing now do we?! From the impression I get the final version will be stunning. Put us down for copies as soon as they're available. My club, Earlswood, have been very interested in the few games I've put on, if only I could persuade more of them to have a go at painting 28's. I'm sure your rules will help in the persuasion!

Now that I've registered properly on this forum at last I'll try and keep in better contact. Look forward to receiving a pdf of ULB when you have a moment.

Andy Robinson
barr7430
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by barr7430 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Well Well!

Andy it is great to hear from you (and also from Dean.. by proxy!). I was just ralking about you two to someone the other day believe it or not and I was wondering where in the hell both of you had got to :wink:
I haven't seen either of you at a show for ages nor had I heard anyone mention you... I thought Dean had chucked wargaming :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyway, I will, with pelasure send you the 4a edition of ULB. The nw edition is pretty much finished as mentioned here and elsewhere. I have made many amendments over the years mostly to increase the period feel, clarify anomalies and make things easy to arbitrate with a pistols at dawn situation. Will be very interested in your and Big D's views!!

Hope to see you both sometime this century :wink:
"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are probably right"

Henry Ford
Dfogleman2
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Dfogleman2 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:33 pm

Could you send me a 4th edition e-mail copy as well?

Thanks