16th/17th March 2013 Back of Beyond

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: 16th/17th March 2013 Back of Beyond

Post by obriendavid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 pm

barr7430 wrote: What's all this rabbot about Chinese fighting off numerous attacks.. they were dropping like flies around a barber's ultra violet lamp!
Don't know what you're talking about?
they didn't have ultra violet lamps the last time I saw a barber :lol:
Cheers
Dave
toggy
Major General
Major General

Post by toggy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 pm

It would appear none of you know what you're talking (lying) about,

"
shot down two planes? I think you winged one Jap plane which made it back home. "

None of His Majesty's Imperial aircraft were scratched by Dave Sheks vile communist bandit hordes, they just mowed them down in their thousands, especially his favourite cavalry unit.

They live on to fly again.
We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction. Macarthur, Douglas
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 pm

toggy wrote: shot down two planes? I think you winged one Jap plane which made it back home.
None of His Majesty's Imperial aircraft were scratched by Dave Sheks vile communist bandit hordes, they just mowed them down in their thousands, especially his favourite cavalry unit.
It was Pinky Bobs and Colins Basmachi aircraft that were shot down, I never claimed to have shot down any Nip planes although I would have loved to have done so and saved my cavalry. :lol:
Cheers
Dave
toggy
Major General
Major General

Post by toggy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 pm

I never claimed to have shot down any Nip planes although I would have loved to have done so and saved my cavalry. :lol:
Cheers
Dave[/quote]

Then you wonder why everybody in central Asia wanted to kill you :roll: :roll: :roll:
We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction. Macarthur, Douglas
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 pm

toggy wrote: Then you wonder why everybody in central Asia wanted to kill you :roll: :roll: :roll:
Because their all evil double crossing b******s! :twisted:
Cheers
Dave