2015 Dates

A Forum location for posts by members of the League and any other Visitors or Forum members who wish to post items and questions about our games and activities.
Dale
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

2015 Dates

Post by Dale » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:44 pm

The provisional dates for 2015 are 14th/15th March, 20th/21st June and 21st/22nd November.

No games have been thrown into the pot yet but I'd be surprised if Waterloo campaign doesn't feature somewhere.
Scruff
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: 2015 Dates

Post by Scruff » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 am

Ooo you could play some of that crazy skirmish type game in march featuring Napoleon returning to Paris (20 march iirc) and the other end of the hundred days in June with waterloo ;)

cheers
obriendavid
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by obriendavid » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 am

We've fought Waterloo as a group before plus Barry, Bob and myself have fought sections of it a number of times at our other weekend get togethers. We have also fought Ligny in the past as well but not using the R2E rules so that might be interesting to try. We haven't fought Quatre Bras before as a group although Barry and I did use it when we were playtesting R2E so that might be a good one to try as are the smaller action at the crossing of the Sambre.

We could go in a completely different direction and fight Tolentino but we would need to paint up a lot more Austrians and Italians but it would make for a different 1815 game.
Cheers
Dave
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Friedrich August I. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

Even if not very funny(for me) I could offer about 720 Figures (20 Battalions) in White Uniforms, usable as Austrians or even Neapolitans, for Tolentino if you like?
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.