Can any kind person tell me

Help related to anything in the gaming world
pnorberg
Sergeant Major of the Army

Can any kind person tell me

Post by pnorberg » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Can any kind person tell me why I receive the message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been REACHED when I will upload new pictures on the page
Friedrich August I.
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Can any kind person tell me

Post by Friedrich August I. » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 pm

pnorberg wrote:Can any kind person tell me why I receive the message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been REACHED when I will upload new pictures on the page
:shock:
Let's hope that is only a choke. I will try that by adding a WIP picture.

I tried and it worked normal for me. Maybe Stuart is currently working on that?

On the other hand do you realy upload a picture or just the IMG Code?

A closer look says you UPLOAD a picture like this line says:
Pistol m 1683 1.jpg [ 155.97 KiB | Viewed 112 times ]

That maybe the issue.
I suggest you open a photobucket account or something similiar, upload the pictures there and copy/paste only the IMG code in here :!:
„Macht Euch Euren Dregg alleene“

"Sort your filth out by yourself!" The King of Saxony Friedrich August III., at his abdication 1918, referred to the quarrels in the parliament and the squabbling within the provisional government.
Tacitus

Re: Can any kind person tell me

Post by Tacitus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 am

If you find Friedrich August's advice too difficult for you then another solution to the problem could be to create a new user account. That would mean that you begin from scratch again with a full quota to upload pictures.

Many of the pictures you have posted here are however rather unneccesary uploads. With this I mean that you could have saved your quota by instead using the Img-button to get the pictures directly from the original website you found them on.

If you for example want to show a picture from Digitalt museum. Then just copy the image address and put it between the Img-tags like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://media35b.dimu.no/media/image/S-AM/AM.068012/19384?width=600&height=380[/img]

That code will make this image of Hälsinge Regiment's colonel's colour from 1715 appear without affecting your quota:

http://www.digitaltmuseum.se/things/fan ... 2?pos=2781