Clib will be twitching if you describe him as a genius.. he wears a hair shirt!!
.. but I would agree with the description.
The book log jam is finally cleared so here is the news:
1. Beneath the Lily Banners The War of Three Kings has gone to the printers. We will begin taking pre-orders on February 1 for delivery we hope in Week 1 March. The book is hardback with 184 pages. It will retail at £30.00
2. We are currently working on the formatting of 8 new pdfs for the Williamite Army at Aughrim together with another for the Protestant Armies of the North West in 1688-1689 period. In addition pdfs covering the Jacobite Army at Aughrim, Marlborough's Cork & Kinsale Expedition and the Swedish Infantry at Poltava are all work in progress and should be finished in February.
3. Scenario books for the campaigns in Ireland have moved right back up to the front of the queue. These will have scenarios for Donnybrook and BLB WTK - there are likely to be 3-5 books all in the style of WTK. Currently text is being reviewed to accommodate WTK.
4. UnIform guides currently available in pdf will be available in book form over the next few months.
5. Donnybrook Dark is edging towards commercial reality.
6. We are currently discussing Flanders NYW and WSS books.
We have not been hibernating over the winter counting our nuts!